Monday, August 2, 2010

Chocolate Lovers Unite...This One's For You







I made Nate's annual birthday chocolate cake. This time I talked him into homemade frosting, none of that waxy tasting store boughten stuff (sorry, i know some of you out there like that stuff). It turned out lookin' so nice! I finally got a smooth finish on my cake. Chocolate Fudge Cake with chocolate buttercream icing between the layers and the outer. Milk Chocolate curls on top. Yum! You'll want a glass of milk with this one!

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Girls get those pictures I want to see this heavenly sounding cake!!! And what's the recipe for this icing???? I would rather have home made any day!

Lib-Dawg said...

MinDee, That looks absolutley divine! Great looking job!!!!!!!!!

bladenfamily said...

You are getting really good. That looks delicious!